Urgent Care Animal Clinic – Miami, Doral
24-Hour Urgent Care at Doral Centre Animal Hospital
Are you having an emergency right now? Call us at (305) 598-1234 for care.
About Doral Centre Emergency Care
The veterinary team at Doral Centre Animal Hospital knows that emergency situations don’t care what time of the day it is—they happen at any time. For this reason, we feel that it’s a very important part of our well-rounded practice to provide ongoing emergency veterinary services for our patients, 24 hours a day.
When your pet’s emergency is being treated by our hospital, rest assured your pet is in good hands. Our round-the-clock urgent care clinic for dogs and cats is staffed with emergency veterinarians and technicians who will evaluate your pet’s clinical signs and develop an immediate course of action. Among our dedicated staff we have two technicians who are certified paramedics, two who are foreign veterinarians, and two who are nursing students. We are prepared to handle a variety of emergency situations including:
- Eye injuries
- Severe bleeding
- …and more
TIPS TO REMEMBER FOR YOUR EMERGENCY VISIT
- Remain calm. While a pet emergency may be cause for alarm, you don’t want your trip to the emergency room to cause any additional problems, accidents, or stress for you or your pet.
- Be prepared to answer the vet’s questions. The veterinary team will ask you specific questions about your pet’s symptoms, the events that led up to the emergency visit, the substance they may have consumed, and more. Sometimes writing down the basic facts before your arrival will help you make sure that you don’t forget any details.
- Use a carrier. Transporting an injured pet can be difficult. To ensure their safety and the safety of others, we recommend cats and dogs be in a carrier if possible. Cardboard boxes or towels can sometimes work in the event that a carrier is not available, or if the pet is too large to be transported by a carrier.
Traveling to Doral Centre Animal Hospital
For directions to Doral Centre, please click on the embedded map, or scroll down to get directions from specific locations.
When you see our dog topiaries you have arrived!
- Coconut Grove: Travel north to Bird Rd (westbound) and follow to 836 (northbound). Stay on 836 north for 6.3 miles and exit at NW 58th St. (westbound). Follow 58th St. for 1.9 miles
- Coral Gables: West to the Palmetto Expy via Bird Rd. or the Tamiami Trail, north on the Palmetto to NW 58th St., west on NW 58th St for 1.9 miles
- Fontainbleau: North on NW 97th Ave, right on NW 58th St. for .2 miles.
- Hialeah: West toward 826 then west on 58th St. for 1.7 miles. From Coconut Grove: West to LeJeune Rd., north on LeJeune to 976, west on 976 to 826 and north 826 to NW 58th St., west on NW 58th St for 1.9 miles
- Miami: West toward 826 via 112 or 836, travel north to NW 58th St. via NW 72 Ave or 826, and then west on NW 58th St for 1.9 miles
- Miami Gardens: 826 west to NW 58th St westbound for 1.7 miles
- Pinecrest: Rt. 1 to 826 north for 10 miles, then west on NW 58thSt for 1.9 miles
- Tamiami: Take 821 north to the NW 41st St. exit (eastbound) and continue to NW 107th Ave (northbound), then turn east on NW 58th St. for 1.2 miles
- Westchester: Go north on 87th Ave. Once you reach 58th Street, turn left. The clinic is approximately 2.2 miles on the left side of the road. If you reach NW 97th Ave, you've gone too far.
- Sweetwater: Go north on 107th Ave. Take a right on NW 58th Street. The clinic is .2miles past NW 97th Ave.
- Miami Lakes: Take the Palmetto Expressway South. Exit on NW 58th Street going west. The clinic is approximately 2.2 miles down on the left.
- West Miami-Dade: Go north on NW 127th Ave. Turn right onto NW 12th Street until you reach 107th Ave. Go north on 107th Ave and then left on NW 58th Street.
“Everyone who works is extremely nice. I really liked the Doctor my dog had, not only was she knowledgeable but you could tell she genuinely cared. Thank you guys for taking care of my puppy Elvis!”
- Monica A.